Kaili Jade is a writer … and has been for a very long time. However, as she is now embarking on that perilous journey from career driven reasonably remunerated employee to self-employed writer and single stay-at-home Mum, this has required a quantum shift in her thinking. Actually, she has a tendency to over think things.
When she is not over thinking things, she is furiously editing the manuscript of her first novel, a crime thriller set in regional Western Australia, Perth and Indonesia starring a feisty female protagonist loosely based on a taller, thinner, more coordinated version of herself.
Ever the optimist, she is also working on the second installation in the hope that a brave and fabulous publisher will contract her for a series, as her heroine has many more adventures to have!
She is also working on building her real estate empire, and loves a good joint venture deal – although this is even more challenging than her writing.
In order to do all of this, Kaili Jade undertakes all manner of freelance writing as a way to bring in an income to care for her children … who do fear from time to time that they will be reduced to eating tins of beans in the dark without any Wi-Fi.
With her unique combination of legal, human resources, industrial relations and public service experience, Kaili can:
- Draft OH & S Manuals & HR Procedures for your business or organisation
- Compile resumes and selection criteria (as an ex public sector manager, she knows EXACTLY what they are looking for);
- Put together winning responses to Requests for tender for industry (experience in construction and mining);
- Complete winning grant applications for not for profits. (Having sat on many NGO boards, Kaili Jade can smell a juicy grant at fifty paces!); and even
- Assist with wedding, commitment, baby naming ceremony vows!
Please get in touch via this blog or twitter @kailijade or email email@example.com for a personalised service tailored to your special needs.